Flooded Commercial Building in Freeport?
Our local Destin, Seaside, and Freeport team has been restoring storm damage in the Freeport area for over twenty years. Our fast emergency response time is critical to minimizing the potential for secondary damage. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that describes the damage water does within minutes to one day:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
When your Freeport commercial business or home has water damage, our Destin, Seaside, and Freeport team will arrive quickly to restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 850-267-0746.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.